Today’s Swim Postponed

With great regret, we have had to postpone today’s swim. After yesterday’s storm, the sea swell is making for difficult conditions. And even though the forecast indicates improvements until 1pm, the swell combined with gusts of between 13 and 15 mph thereafter give us cause for concern for all swimmers’ safety.

We understand many have made huge efforts in preparation of, and travelling to, this event; however, safety must always be paramount in all our decisions. So disappointment all round.

Consolation, if available to you, will be the deferred date of the 26th August, with a start time of midday, ie 45 minutes earlier. If you can’t make the new date, please email us for your refund.

Advertisements

One thought on “Today’s Swim Postponed

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s