The weather forecast is favourable, the current conditions superb, so all looking good for Sunday.
However, we shall be formally checking conditions at 7am on Sunday. If conditions change & we consider the swimmers’ safety would be too much at risk, we shall inform you by email as soon after as possible.
We appreciate many of you will have made substantial journeys to take part so please rest assured we will thoroughly consider any decision.
If you will be uncontactable on Sunday morning by email & will not have access to Facebook or this website, where we shall also announce a cancellation, please text a telephone number we could use instead to 07 971 917 496.
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday,
Tenby Sea Swimming Association